There are two go-kart tracks in Pattaya, and they cater to professionals and novices alike. If you prefer a longer track, visit Pattaya Kart Speedway on Thepprasit Road. The closest to central Pattaya, and therefore the easiest one to reach is Easy Kart, located at Bali Hai at the southern end of Walking Street.
Pattaya Go-Kart track Specifics.
Please keep in mind that the details, especially the prices at each go-kart track may change. Therefore, I will leave a Google Map link to each one. From there, you can find links to the websites of each track, read lots of handy reviews, and get directions.
Pattaya Kart Speedway.
Located inside Sanook Park, off Thepprasit Road.
- Professional track: 750 meters; karts are capable of speeds up to 80 kph.
- Beginners track 450 meters, karts capable of speeds up to 40 kph.
- Off-road Dune Buggies and ATV track.
- Also, a Paintball park and a bungee jump.
- One race lasts 10 minutes.
- Beginner track prices: standard kart 300 baht, 2-seaters 350 baht, baby kart 150 baht.
- Professional track price: 400 – 600 baht.
- Bring your own kart and rent the track.
- Minimum driver age: 7, but you can take toddlers in the 2-seater.
Located at Bali Hai, south of Walking Street. While you are here, you might also want to visit the Pattaya Sign and Bali Hai Viewing Point.
- Adult track (Monaco): 800 meters long, speeds up to 80 kph.
- Monza track: 350 meters long, speeds up to 40 kph.
- One race lasts 8 minutes.
- Lap timing and record lap times.
- Minimum driver age 7.
- Bar and restaurant.
- Open 10 AM until 1 AM.
If you’re an adrenaline junkie and looking for more daring and adventurous activities, check out these cheap thrills in Pattaya.
How to get discounts on your activities in Pattaya? Whether it’s for go-karting, sightseeing, water parks, or spa treatment, you can get big discounts simply by buying entry tickets online.