There are 3 go-kart tracks in Pattaya, they cater for professional and novice alike. My own preference is for Pattaya Kart Speedway on Thepprasit Road, because it’s a little cheaper than Easy Kart and I have transport so getting there is no extra cost.
Pattaya Go-Kart track Specifics.
Pattaya Kart Speedway.
- Professional track: 750 meters, karts are capable speeds up to 80 kph.
- Beginners track 450 meters, karts capable speeds up to 40 kph.
- Off-road Dune Buggies and ATV track.
- Also a Paint-ball park and a bungee jump.
- 1 race lasts 10 minutes.
- Beginner track prices: standard kart 300 baht, 2 seater 350 baht, baby kart 150 baht.
- Professional track price: 400 – 600 baht.
- Bring your own kart and rent the track.
- Minimum driver age: 7, but you can take toddlers in the 2 seater.
- Website: http://www.pattayakart.com/en/
- Adult track (Monaco): 800 meters long, speeds up to 80 kph.
- Monza track: 350 meters long, speeds up to 40 kph.
- 1 race lasts 8 minutes.
- Lap timing and record lap times.
- Minimum driver age 7.
- Prices: ?
- Bar and restaurant.
- Open 10AM until 1AM.
- Website: http://www.easykart.net/
Super kart: Only used this track one time. Nothing wrong with the track, it’s perfectly suitable for children but the karts were a little unreliable. Hopefully things have improved there.