Before you book any tour or purchase an entry ticket to any tourist attraction in Pattaya, please let me show you how and where to get your Pattaya entry tickets and tours cheaper. It’s easy, and it could potentially save you a lot of money, especially if you are a family on vacation in Pattaya.
The list below shows just a few examples of at the gate entry ticket prices alongside the discounted rate at some of the most popular tourist attractions, activities and shows in Pattaya. Prices are in baht.
- Nong Nooch Gardens entry ticket + shows 800. Discounted rate 420.
- Artin Paradise 400. Discounted rate 250.
- Cartoon Network Amazone 1,290. Discounted rate 775.
- Alcazar Cabaret Show 800. Discounted rate 430.
- Ramayana Water Park 1,190. Discounted rate 900.
- Ripley’s Believe it Or Not 1,200. Discounted rate 800
- Underwater World 500. Discounted rate 290.
- Colosseum Show 800. Discounted rate 350.
- Mimosa 300. Discounted rate 160.
- Coral Island Snorkelling 2,400. Discounted rate 1,850.
- Flight of The Gibbon 3,799. Discounted rate 3,499.
The discounts listed above, and many more are available through Klook. You can see more on their Pattaya tours and activities page.
Instant Confirmation & Tickets
Klook offer instant booking and tickets for same day use at many attractions in Pattaya, including Nong Nooch Gardens. In most cases you will recieve a e-voucher which you don’t even need to print, you simply show the voucher on your phone at the ticket counter.
More than Just Entry Tickets
Besides cheap entry tickets, klook offer a few handy services in Pattaya which include private car and driver charter, airport transfer to and from Bangkok and Utapao, mobile SIM card delivery to the airport, and transfers to Koh Chang and Koh samet.
More Ways to get Bigger Discounts and Deals
There are various ways to get even bigger discounts with Klook, they include the use of certain bank cards, subscribing to the news letter, and using promo codes.
On Klook, just about every attraction or service they offer has user reviews and star ratings, you can also see how many times any particular item has been booked. For example, Nong Nooch gardens has been booked more than 10,000 times, it has over 200 user reviews and a star rating of 4+. The user reviews also contain many useful tips, such as the best way to get to a location, best things to do, and prices of food and extra services inside. User reviews of Nong Nooch Gardens provided handy tips on getting there using Uber, getting around inside the park, best time to go, and how much time you need to see everything.
Hit the button to get the cheapest tours and tickets in Pattaya.