With the resources on this page you can get discounted entry to attractions and activities, book taxis, buy travel tickets, and access a wealth of other handy Thailand travel services and resources. You can use these resources throughout Thailand, but you’re going to find them especially useful for sightseeing, getting to and from, and getting around Pattaya.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning, if you click on a link and make a booking/purchase, I might earn commission, at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog. Here’s my affiliate disclosure.
The really cool thing about Klook is, every time you book an activity or service, leave a review or refer friends you earn points, which get you an even bigger discount on your next booking.
There’s lots of resources which any traveler in Thailand might find useful, but what you will find most useful in Pattaya are the discounted tickets to attractions, and the numerous transport services.
Some handy things you can do with Klook in Pattaya:
- Buy discounted tickets to attractions and activities
- Shared transfers between Pattaya and Bangkok
- Transfers from your hotel in Pattaya to the airports
- Book taxis to Bangkok and other popular destinations
- Charter a vehicle and driver for sightseeing around Pattaya
- Charter a vehicle and driver for excursions to Bangkok
- Transfers from Pattaya to Koh Chang and Koh Samet
- Pattaya Island hopping tours and cruises
- Buy discounted Pattaya to Hua Hin ferry tickets
You can use many of the travel resources – like tourist SIM card service, immigration fast track and airport lounge service, luggage delivery, taxi from the airport, airport rail-link tickets – the minute you land in Thailand.
Klook activities and services in Pattaya
12Go is an online transport booking service which you can use to book taxis, buy bus, train, plane and ferry tickets throughout Thailand. You just enter the destination in to the the search form, then 12Go shows all available modes of transport, and departure and arrival times.
In Pattaya it’s especially useful for booking bus tickets to Bangkok or any place with a direct bus route to Pattaya, and flights from Pattaya Utapao airport.
Recommended: First time visitors guide to Pattaya Thailand