A list of things to do when it rains in Pattaya: hopefully you won’t have to call on this list too often, but there are days in Pattaya, especially if you’re on vacation, when you will need alternative things to do. And this being a typical Pattaya wet season day in October I decided to become inspired and compile a list of rainy day activities in Pattaya.
Some of the activities listed below have already been covered in detail on this blog, the activities which have been covered are very detailed, you can browse them by clicking on the Indoor Activities Tag.
Things to do on a Rainy Day in Pattaya.
- Go watch the latest movies at one of Pattaya’s cinemas.
- Pamper yourself, go for a sauna.
- Ladies, go for a manicure and pedicure.
- Go to the gym and tone up ready for your next beach outing.
- Have a massage.
- Go and spice up your love life, book a room at Pattaya’s sexiest hotel.
- Read the best blog about Pattaya, you’re doing that already.
- Learn a few words of Thai.
- Dust off your Play Station or X-box.
- Order a delivery meal.
- Take the kids to Central Beach Mall.
- Take the kids for a McDonalds.
- Figure out something special for tomorrow.
- Become a photo journalist for the day and take some photos of the flooding in downtown Pattaya.
Pattaya Indoor Tourist Attractions.
- Underwater World.
- Art In Paradise.
- Bottle Art Museum.
- Tiffany’s Ladyboy Show.
- Alcazar Ladyboy Show.
- Alangkarn Theater.
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not, and Lois Tussaud’s Wax Museum at Royal Garden Plaza.
Pattaya Indoor Sports Activities
- Play pool at one Pattaya’s specializes pool halls or at a bar.
- Go for a game of darts, many of the bars in Pattaya have a dartboard which guests can use free of charge.
- Work out your frustration with a game of squash.
- Rack up a game of snooker.
- Go for a roll-up Pattaya’s only indoor lawn bowls club.
- Have a game of badminton
- Strike out and go tenpin bowling.
- Hit out and take up Muay Thai.