There are countless fishing parks in Pattaya, some are good, some bad and some indifferent. Wouldn’t it be nice to know where all the popular Pattaya fishing parks are, what species of fish are being caught, what size of fish are being caught and which fishing parks are fishing well at any given time.
Pattaya Fishing Parks and Lakes Map.
You can add a fishing park or a hot spot on one the local lakes to this map by sending me a link to a google map or leave the link in the comments form below. You can see a list of Pattaya fishing parks and lakes which have been added to the map below.
Giant Fishing Park: Found an article about this fishing park on pattayafishing.net, stocked with predatory fish, hence a little expensive. For more information take a look at the Giant Fishing Park review on pattayafishing.net
- Jomtien Fishing Park. Soi 14 Jomtien Beach Road.
- Pattaya Fishing Park. Sukhumvit Road, Jomtien.
- Third Road Fishing Park. Third Road, Pattaya.
- Mum Isaan Fishing Park. Sukhumvit Soi 24, North Pattaya.
- Batong Fishing Park. Soi 34 Sukhumvit Road, North Pattaya.
- Amazon Fishing Park. 3/1 Moo 11, Soi Wat Yan Pattaya, Huayyai. website: http://amazonfishingparkpattaya.com/.
- Mabprachan Lake. East Pattaya.
- Chaknork Lake. East Pattaya.
- Mamak Fishing Park. Soi 24, Nernplubwan, East Pattaya.
- Pattaya Shooting and Fishing Park. 1/6 Moo 4, T. Huay-Yai. website: http://www.pattayashootingpark.com/
- Pattaya R/C Fishing Pond. 58/2 Moo 9 Nonghin 5.
- Paifon Fishing Park
- Freddie’s Fishing Park. Huay Yai, East Pattaya.
- Castaway Fishing Park & Restaurant. Hauy Yai, East Pattaya
View Pattaya Fishing Parks and Lakes. in a larger map
Tell us which Pattaya fishing parks are fishing well.
Use the comments form at the bottom of this page to submit your trip report. Tell us which fishing park you visited, what you caught, the cost and any other details you wish to add.
Got a fisherman’s tale to tell ?.
Caught your biggest fish, or you think you caught the biggest fish from a particular Pattaya fishing park. Do you want to boast about it ?, send a photo or photos and a few words describing what you caught, where you caught it, when you caught, what it weighed and I will publish it on this site. Send your report and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org