Finding entry/admission prices for attractions, shows, activities and day trips in Pattaya is much harder than it should be. Most attractions and shows in Pattaya do have their own website, they are only too happy to tell you why you should pay them a visit, but they are a little reluctant to tell you what it will cost.
I managed to compile a list (below) of entry prices to some of the most popular tourist attractions and shows in Pattaya. The prices displayed are for adult foreigners, most offer discounts for children, and in some cases for foreigners with a Thai driving license or Thai work permit.
In most cases you can get considerable discounts by booking tickets for Pattaya attractions and shows on-line.
PLEASE NOTE: The prices quoted below might not be 100 percent correct, so please consider them as approximate prices.
- Art In Paradise: 400 baht.
- Pattaya Floating Market: 200 baht
- Khao Kheow Open Zoo: 300 baht
- Pattaya Mini Siam: 300 baht
- Underwater World: 500 baht
- Alcazar Lady-boy Cabaret: 800 baht
- Sukhawadee House: 500 baht
- Colosseum Lady-boy Cabaret: 800 baht
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden: 500 baht
- Teddy Bear Museum: 500 baht
- The Sanctuary Of Truth: 500 baht
- Tiffany’s Lady-boy Cabaret: 800 baht
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Museum (multi activity package): 1,200 baht
- Ramayana Water Park: 1,100 baht
- Cartoon Network Amazone: 1,290 baht
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo: 450 baht
- Alangkarn Theater: 1,100 baht
- Pattaya Elephant Village: 2,000 baht
- Million Year Stone Park & Crocodile Farm: 400 baht
- Pattaya Bottle Art Museum: 200 baht
- Love Art Park: 500 baht
- Pattaya Mimosa City Of Love: 600 baht
- Pattaya Sheep Farm: 60 baht
- Splashdown Water Park: 1,500 baht
- Three Kingdoms Park: 150 baht
- Pattaya Dolphin World: 500 baht
- Upsidedown World: 300 baht
- Flight Of The Gibbon: 3,599 baht